Mon, Nov 23|
Advanced Field Manager Bootcamp
A practical experiential professional development program that equips field managers with high-level knowledge, skills and strategies to build credibility, trust and commitment with experienced franchisees. Participants must have completed the Foundation program to attend this course.
Time & Location
Nov 23, 2020, 8:00 AM GMT+8
About the Event
November 23, 25, 30 and December 2 & 4
8:00 am to 10:00 am (Philippine Std Time)
The Advanced Field Manager Bootcamp is a practical experiential professional development program that equips field managers with high-level knowledge, skills and strategies to build credibility, trust and commitment with experienced franchisees. Participants must have completed the Foundation program so they have a grounding in the models on which this course is based.
At FRI we regard field management as a profession, and as such, field managers need to undergo ongoing professional development to keep their skills sharp so they can support franchisees at a higher level. In addition to building on the concepts gained in the Foundation Bootcamp, the advanced program provides fresh insights into the mechanics behind certain techniques and introduces participants to new and exciting tools and models to enhance their credibility and effectiveness.
How it is conducted?
The Advanced Field Manager Bootcamp is conveniently conducted using the Zoom platform over five separate two-hour sessions, spread over two weeks. Participants are expected to engage fully in all sessions with their camera and microphone on. There are also some personal reflection exercises to be completed between sessions. Sessions include a presentation of concepts and breakout discussion groups. Discussion notes are often circulated back to participants who are also encouraged to maintain an action learning plan that captures key insights and commitments. Places are limited to maintain an interactive, high-quality learning environment.
What will you learn?
Participants in the Advanced Bootcamp learn the following:
- Dig deeper into familiar models so you understand the mechanisms behind how they work
- Introduce new concepts and help you identify how to use these to improve your effectiveness
- Help you to understand how the models fit together and integrate them into your own practice
- Review important concepts to help you drive the profitability and sales of your franchisees
- Create opportunities where you can share your experiences and insights with your peers
- Encourage you to revisit existing goals and set further meaningful goals and action plans
- Keep the learning process challenging, engaging and enjoyable.
Program Timing, Learning Resources and Cost:
5 Sessions: 8:00 am to 10:00 am (Philippine Std Time) on November 23, 25, 30 and December 2 & 4
Resources: As part of the program participants receive:
- A copy of the Franchise Relationships Book of Tips.
- A Learning Journal for recording notes, which also contains models, reference materials and additional resources.
To keep the learning alive and maximise retention, participants will be asked to complete a small amount of pre-reading between sessions.
Partner Rate: Php 17,500 + Vat / USD $385
For Francorp, U-Franchise, IFC Academy, PCCI, PFA, PRA partners