Foundation Field Manager Bootcamp (5 session course)
Time & Location
About the Event
November 9, 11, 16, 18 and 19.
7:00 am to 10:00 am (Philippine Time)
The Foundation Field Manager Bootcamp is a 5 session, practical, interactive professional development program for field managers. It delivers essential knowledge and skills that enables field managers to maximise the value they deliver to franchisees and to do their challenging and important work with confidence.
Field managers have a challenging role working at the front line of the business, balancing the needs of franchisees with the requirements of the franchisor. The Foundation Field Manager Bootcamp will give them a boost of confidence, clarity and inspiration to reignite their passion for their role as well as equipping them with a powerful set of tools and strategies for improving franchisee engagement, profitability and brand alignment.
How it is conducted?
The Foundation Field Manager Bootcamp is conveniently conducted using the Zoom platform over five separate two-hour sessions, spread over two weeks. Participants are expected to engage fully in all sessions with their camera and microphone on. There are also some personal reflection exercises to be completed between sessions. Sessions include a presentation of concepts and breakout discussion groups. Discussion notes are often circulated back to participants who are also encouraged to maintain an action learning plan that captures key insights and commitments. Places are limited to maintain an interactive, high-quality learning environment.
What will you learn?
Here’s what you will learn and experience:
- Models on the psychology of the franchise relationship.
- Processes to deliver effective face to face and virtual field visits.
- Group discussions to share best practice on hot topics.
- Real-life case studies on how to resolve difficult situations.
- Techniques for managing difficult conversations.
- Coaching tools for improving motivation and performance
Program Timing, Learning Resources and Cost:
Timing: 5 Sessions: 7:00 am to 10:00 am (Philippine Time) on November 9, 11, 16, 18 and 19.
Resources: As part of the program participants receive:
- A digital copy of the Franchisors Guide to Improving Field Visits
- A personalised Field Manager Diagnostic Report
- A personalised DISC Behavioural Styles Report
- A comprehensive learning journal containing models and resource materials
To keep the learning alive and maximise retention, participants will be asked to complete a small amount of pre-reading between sessions.
Investment: Php 17,500 + Vat / USD $385
- Regular RatePHP 21,000+PHP 2,520 VATPHP 21,000+PHP 2,520 VAT0PHP 0
- Partner RatePHP 17,500+PHP 2,100 VATPHP 17,500+PHP 2,100 VAT0PHP 0